Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks...

Does anyone know how we add a foto of our cars, if at all. Maybe it's something the Moderator/s could add as an option.
It would be great to see what everyone has...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i believe you need an online photo account like photo bucket then on the meesage console their is a picture of a tree you click on this and then upload the picture for your chosen host site
as i say i believe this is what is required someone else will correct me if i am wrong

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi all Im having problems with photo bucket tried many time times to uplift but not having it many members have tried to help but without success

·
Registered
22 Posts
Juke10, upload photo to photobucket. It will then give you web addresses in boxes under the chosen picture. Look for the one with IMG in brackets. Copy this line (ctrl + c) and then paste it in your forum post (ctrl + v) when you submit your forum post it will appear for the world to see! Simples!Edited by: TheWhiteJuke

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hmm............. on a Mac both upper and lower case work. If thats what you mean?
If not I think I was right first time.
Oh, and by the way - I gave up smoking today to pay for the **** Juke When it **** Well GETS HERE and currently looking for someone to flame. Be nice....................................LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hehe only messin with ya! Good luck with the smoking thing. I did it 2 yrs ago and its the best thing I ever did! A nice shiny Juke is far better than an early grave!

Ant

1 - 10 of 10 Posts