Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been at the garage today and if the promised delivery arrives tomorrow I will get my Juke (White Acenta 1.6 CVT) on Friday, Only taken 6 months but who cares! Good things come to those who wait!
PaulE

·
Registered
66 Posts
Whereabouts are you in the South? I ordered my Tekna 1.6 CVT in October and have been given 5th May delivery. Main Nissan Customer Service did not return my call today so am slightly concerned there will be more delays!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
You seem surprised NCS didnt return your call, I would have been amased if they had, I have said this more than once still Nissan doesnt Listen. The single biggest issue with Nissan is the lack of care shown to its customers and the applling way they tend to treat people, If I was you I would get used to Nissan not returning the phone call just keep pestering them, THE NCS team are completely useless and a waste of time

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi I'm in Bournemouth
Main dealers been good but issues have not been within their control.
The Nissan Main Service Centre after a poor start have phoned me every week, when they said they would and this has gone on since January.
The Issue of contact started just before Christmas.
I won one of the trips to the O2 arena - hotel great, trip down the river to O2 great but it was Lady Gaga - not my cup of tea really.
But that wasn't the issue we had to ASK</font> to speak to the Nissan guy who didn't really seem interested in the winners or talking about Jukes. There were 12 or so winners and only 2 of us had ordered!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
deks36 said:
THE NCS team are completely useless and a waste of time 
I must've hit lucky with my contact, at least she rings regularly and keeps me up to date (poor lass sounds worn out though).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts