Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John, would you let me have a price for this delivered within the UK and if it is easy to fit, as I'm not at all DIY-y! Thanks.

Ian

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi The best I can do on a agenuine Nissan Hood Deflector would be £65.00 including Shipping .The Kit comes with full instructions and fittings that you would require so making it an easy fit. They are only available in a smoked perspex the same as the side wind deflectors

JOhn

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks John, that sounds excellent. If it's possible, could you maybe scan in (or give me some idea of) the fitting instructions, so I can see if the fitting is something I am capable of doing myself? Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Ian looks fairly simple to me its eithe clipped on or stuck on either way if you are coming to the meet in May bring it with you some one will fit it for you if you cant manage it

·
Registered
50 Posts
John,

I checked your site/eBay and these are not listed as available? How can we order etc? Really fancy one of these as my baby has already acquired a couple of stone chips.

Cheers,

M

·
Registered
433 Posts
Payment Options

</font><ul>[*]
We accept all major Debit / Credit Cards just call us on 01782 204268
if there is no reply please leave a mesage and one of the Aftersales
team will call you back asap.</font>[/list]<ul>[*]
If You wish to pay via paypal simply let me know your email address and i will send you a paypal invoice.</font>[*]If you wish to send a Cheque or Postal order Please make them out to Holdcroft Nissan and post to
</font>[/list] FTAO JOHN COLLEY
HOLDCROFT NISSAN
LEEK ROAD
HANLEY
STOKE ON TRENT
STAFFORDSHIRE
ST4 6QR
</font></font>

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
John, many thanks but there is absolutely no way I could manage that myself! I'll leave it for the moment, but hopefully the instructions and the rest of the information will be of use to others.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts