Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Honest John website has set-up it's own database for gathering real world fuel consumption figures.
So now is the time to get yours on the database and let everyone see what average figures nissan Jukes are getting.
Obviously they will vary but, there is a column which will change to show how that average ranges from highest to lowest consumption.
The real average I assume changes the more that people input figures.

Here is the link;
http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/

Get surfin' and typin' and see what other cars drivers are getting with their vehicles. It is sure to be an eye opener.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great guys n' gals. Hope everyone spreads the word. I don't know if Honest John is going to forward to anyone official once it has been running a while. I tried to get a petition going for No. 10 a few years ago but, couldn't get 10,000 signatures that was needed before it is debated in Parliament, tuh!!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Added to the List

·
Registered
998 Posts
Cannot post mine , don't know it , when it's nearly emptyI fill it up, that way I don't stress about fuel consuption figures, have always done that with cars. T

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well so far the short term indicators are that our Jukes are doing about 10 mpg less than they should.
It's early days though so, maybe these figures will get better...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Scary to see the consumption on the DIG T models!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ive posted the last three tankfulls, nice to see the much plugged ultra economical cars are not quite so good in the real world, makes the Juke seem acceptable. Caning the car hard coming home at the weekend only pushed consumption down to 44mpg.Edited by: philthunder

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am really disappointed with the Dig-T real miles. I had seriously thought about the VW Tiguan but, thought there would not be much in it with the Juke. How wrong was I...
Might have to do a serious re-think. This will cost me around £55 per week. I don't know how this compares with others weekly spend. It would be nice to know.
Thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm got 26.7 mpg (us gallons) this past week; about 60% highway driving I would estimate. I have the turbo w/ CVT.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts