Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

New Juke 1.6 Acenta (Force Red) being delivered on Friday whilst I'm at work. It's being dropped of at my mum's house. I'll be restless all day at work! What a start to the weekend. Dunno where to take it for a spin yet?? Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I think you should take the day off on holiday at least, no one else should touch it before you. Welcome as well

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hello,
Who is checking the vehicle over to make sure everything is ok?
As for where to take it for a spin just get in there and drive, use the force

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi droopy,
I'm with Rocks on this one. Don't worry about where your going, just let the car take you where ever it wants to go and enjoy it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All my work colleagues know about the car, so I sickie is out of the question. My mum and my brother are checking the car so everything should run smoothly, although my mum has cataracts!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2 sleeps to go!
Going up toScotland pod camping for 3 nights at the start of the EasterHolidays with my partner and Labrador. The Juke's 1st propper run.Might as well try out the cruise control then. Never had a car with cruise control!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Droopy, let me tell you. Cruise control is great. I use it everyday on my commute to work for the 6 miles I do on a dual carriage way. Like you, I'd never used it before.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Droopy, let me tell you. Cruise control is great. I use it everyday on my commute to work for the 6 miles I do on a dual carriage way. Like you, I'd never used it before.
what Juke didnt say was he goes to work on his white mobility scooter cruise on that is 6mph

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Cruise control is lovely. You will use a little more fuel, but for a long drive its worth it. Plus with the average speed cameras you have piece of mind when you have set it to the road speed you have piece of mind that you have stuck to the speed limit.Edited by: Rocks703

·
Registered
220 Posts
Here goes...TelephoneRing Ring Ring--- Boss picks up the phone ....Cough ! Cough ! Hello its droopy..Cough Cough..Boss err whats the matter. Droopy I went to bed last night Cough! Cough! and I have just woken up.. Cough Cough...Boss Whats the matter...Droopy Cough! Cough! donno my partener is ring for the Call out G.P now...Boss oh that sounds grim and you were supposed to get a new car today..Droopy Aye Cough Cough....I have asked them to deliver it to the house because Cough Cough...I dont think I will be able to get out today...Boss Oh so your not coming in...Cough Cough Droopy no sorry. Cough Cough... I may get outside later , fresh air may do me good...Boss o.k. Just get yourself better and I will see you tomorrow.....Droopy Cough Cough o.k..thanks.....I think some country air as you advise may be a good thing....Cough Cough.....Job done , taking Bosess advice plus covering off the chance that someone may see you in your new car later....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mmmm an hours drive then? Must be a killer in winter!
I commute to work every day 17 miles onthe motorway, so I guess I should use the cruise control every day then? I had the impression that the cruise control was for really long journeys. I'm not complaining though, I want to use every gadget on the Juke as regular as possible!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I hope your Boss see how excited you are about getting the Juke and lets you leave early

1 - 20 of 37 Posts