Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going on holiday to Tenerifetomorrow hope to get my juke a week after I get back fingers crossed if I see a juke will take a photo.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
john said:
Going on holiday to Tenerifetomorrow hope to get my juke a week after I get back fingers crossed if I see a juke will take a photo.
What a great way to pass the wait! I wonder if Nissan will pay for all those Juke owners who have had a delay to go on holiday!? You never know! :)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yes you can have a week in Sunderland cleaning all the filthy dirty brand new Jukes stock piled there as they can't get them delivered

·
Registered
575 Posts
If my Juke is built, I'll happily get the train to Sunderland and drive it home

·
Registered
272 Posts
me too.me too.me too. simmo.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Seems Nissan is a missing a trick! how cool would it be to drive your Juke off the production line and straight home? I know when I was at the factory I'd of love to have just driven ours home even if it meant putting 400 odd miles on it straight away! :)
Edited by: iamdabe

·
Registered
575 Posts
iamdabe said:
Seems Nissan is a missing a trick! how could would it be to drive your Juke off the production line and straight home? I know when I was at the factory I'd of love to have just driven ours home even if it meant putting 400 odd miles on it straight away! :)
I'm sure one of the German car dealers let you do that - but it costs more!!!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
iamdabe said:
Seems Nissan is a missing a trick! how cool would it be to drive your Juke off the production line and straight home? I know when I was at the factory I'd of love to have just driven ours home even if it meant putting 400 odd miles on it straight away! :)
back in the eighties if you lived in the Czech Rep you had to go to the factory to get you Skoda as they didnt have dealers

I have asked this question before when faced with the bill for delivery on my new car and told sorry you cant do that it has to be delivered to dealer

·
Registered
78 Posts
You used to be able to go to Munich to collect a BMW, don't know if you still can.
I've just booked a holiday for the end of Jan. Knowing my luck I'll probably pick up the Juke the day before and have to leave it parked at the airport for a fortnight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts