Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again

Just spoke to my dealer from Nissan, he stated that, at the moment, all production from Sunderland is focused on L/H drive jukes'!!!!

What!!!!!!!

Hope this isn't entirely the case!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Better not be, mine is meant to be in production for delivery to the dealers on 3/11.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well, my saga continues;....................

Was told by Nissan Customer Services yesterday that my Diesel was due in today and delivered to me tomorrow.

Was told by my dealer a wee while ago that my car hadn't in fact left Sunderland!!!

Dealership had said they would let me know tonight if the car did in fact arrive.

God only knows when it'll arrive

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
erm this doesn't look too good does it mine is due weds next week
and i am currently without a car which makes taking 2 children to school a tad difficult
hope mine is on time

Fee surely the dealer should know where the car is especially if it was due into them today

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hmm not great news.

Keep us informed Fee, fingers crossed for you

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yep, the dealer was told it would be today however he phoned and the transporter is hopefully scheduled to leave Sunderland tomorrow around 6.30am to arrive in Glasgow by 9.00am.
He is really apologetic but again - his hands are tied.

He is ascheesed off as me as he also has other purchasers too, chewing his ear....

Fee x

·
Registered
206 Posts
If it arrives tomorrow then thats not too bad Fee, lets hope it does.
It'd be nice if mine was on it too, and the transporter was travelling on to Inverness, but I wont hold my breath!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well, I'll tell you what, if its not going to Inverness, I'll drive it up to you myself and you can take your pick from all the Jukes on the back...

God forbid - the transporter may have CUBES and PIXOs... want one of them????

Fee x

Thanks for the best wishes........

·
Registered
206 Posts
No, i've waited this long for a juke so a cube wont do

Cant wait to see the pics of your new white baby juke.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
sunderland 0630
right i'm off to hijack a lorry hopefully it loaded full of Juke's i can earn some extra cash with ransom demand and get my hands on one for myself

·
Registered
202 Posts
I rang my dealer yesterday who told me my delivery date was now due at the beginning of December...Four weeks later than originally stated, the wait continues. Still, not seen any other Jukes driving around Norwich yet.

·
Registered
575 Posts
deks36 said:
sunderland 0630
right i'm off to hijack a lorry hopefully it loaded full of Juke's i can earn some extra cash with ransom demand and get my hands on one for myself
If there is a DIG-T, can I have first dibs please?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
well sent some extracts of this thread to my dealer last night,today i get an email from him telling me mine is their so should have it soon and its early was due 05/11 only a couple of days but fingers crossed i will be the first in this area

·
Registered
84 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Yep, the dealer was told it would be today however he phoned and the transporter is hopefully scheduled to leave Sunderland tomorrow around 6.30am to arrive in Glasgow by 9.00am.
He is really apologetic but again - his hands are tied.

He is ascheesed off as me as he also has other purchasers too, chewing his ear....

Fee x
Wonder who is chewing his ear lol! Anyway he should be grateful it's only his ear getting chewed becauseI'm getting mychuckies bustover it! I'm genuinly saving him a world of pain rather than dealing direct with ...... " The Wife" ( que scary music )

Anyway enough of that ...... you got it, you got it?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts

Hiya Kenny

What do you think????

Still no phone call, David was in a meeting today first thing but said he would phone me as soon as car arrived.

My existing cars insurance is being transferred at 4pm today to Juke so it better be here by then or heads and "£$% will roll.

I am literally running on ari just now and have barely enough petrol to get to dealers am loathed to put any more in as you get a dribble in the new one..

Oh please, please Nissan - get your finger out and get my car to me - This is pathetic....

Fingers crossed for you pal, hope you get things sorted

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
what concerns me fee is that my dealer wants mine for 2 days to PDI. I know it doesnt take that long but would rather that than have it rushed and something missed, if yours hasn't arrived yet is it really feasible to pick it up today?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya

Have dealt with this dealer 4 times now and they dont seem to think it'll be a problem.

That said, I agree with you that I dont want it rushed but then again, a PDI doesn't take long and as long as they check everything they are meant to, the only other things that could hold it up are:

a. I fail Finance (already checked though)
B Damage to the car - prior to delivery
c. Failure to TAX the car
d. If the car actually arrives today ----------

Oh - I dont know - I am all confused and fed up and impatient and grumpy and excited........

All in all - I am having a good day........

1 - 20 of 88 Posts