Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Finally ordered a Juke a few days ago after a few weeks of pondering! Just thought I'd drop by and say hello.

I went for the 1.6 acenta with sports pack in Force Red with theGrey interior (Although reading this forum red seems far toopopular!)

I was dead set on getting the 1.6 DIGT in white. Especially when the dealer said he had just spoken with someone in Nissan and confirmed the Turbo would be available in Pearlescent white, aswell as the 4x4.I didn't think much of it until he pointed me to a 370Z in the showroom which had that colour (Nicest car ever, If only I had 35 grand!).

Shame though but G/f talked me round to the more sensible 1.6 option!

ordered Thurs 9th Sept, Delivery date at the moment 1st October.

Cant wait!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yep same here Acenta with Sports pack but in Haptic Blue so don't worry there you go we are having blue Bo & Luke Juke are having black so maybe red isn't too popular! Looks like you haven't long to wait for your delivery

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
DannyG123 said:
I was dead set on getting the 1.6 DIGT in white. Especially when the dealer said he had just spoken with someone in Nissan and confirmed the Turbo would be available in Pearlescent white, aswell as the 4x4.
I had the same thoughts, 1.6 DiG-T would be nice, but after putting the numbers into excel it'd just end up costing a small fortune and really, this will be our daily driver which we'd need to be more eco than sport ;)

Congrats on the order, October isn't that far away!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys,

I didn't manage to get a test drive. I did see the Juke when it was the one day roadshow and I'd already made up my mind that I was getting one. The dealer has offered to give me back my deposit if I dont like it when it arrives but fingers crossed that wont be needed!

I think I've already bored everyone to tears in work talking about it..... its only been a few days. Good job I didn't place my order back in July like some people on here. The wait would have killed me!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yay, just spoke with the dealer. Everything is still on track.

Reg Number recieved. Chassis Number also recieved. Free 7 day insurance set up (Nice to see Aviva quoting twice as much as everyone else for the year though, no thanks). Dealer is saying they should be getting itdelivered onthe 29/9.They are going to take a day or two to Gard X it etc and I should hopefully have it on 1st or 2nd of October. A nice Shiney 1.6 Acenta Sport in Force Red!

Can't wait but atleast it's getting closer!

On the subject of Gard X treatment. Anyone else go for it? Is it specific to Lookers dealerships? Is it worth it etc?
www.GardX.co.uk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hello,
I havent used guardX, but have had Supa Guard (probably the same product diffrent name!)
applied to our Juke as part of the deal, It makes it look great plus you get a great big bag (and a second smaller bag!) of goodies to keep your Juke looking cool...

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi Danny,
Not used guardx either, but had supaguard on a previous car and didn't think much of it. Had autoglym lifeshine, though, and thought it was brilliant. You can get lifeshine done at about £200-225 if you look on the web. You also get a big bag of autoglym products (which are amongst the best in my humble opinion). I'd strongly recommend it

·
Registered
204 Posts
DannyG123 said:
Yay, just spoke with the dealer. Everything is still on track.

Reg Number recieved. Chassis Number also recieved. Free 7 day insurance set up (Nice to see Aviva quoting twice as much as everyone else for the year though, no thanks). Dealer is saying they should be getting itdelivered onthe 29/9.They are going to take a day or two to Gard X it etc and I should hopefully have it on 1st or 2nd of October. A nice Shiney 1.6 Acenta Sport in Force Red!

Can't wait but atleast it's getting closer!

On the subject of Gard X treatment. Anyone else go for it? Is it specific to Lookers dealerships? Is it worth it etc?
www.GardX.co.uk

Aviva quoted me a ridiculous amount too - something like £430 when Direct Line were £250 for a better policy.

I pick up my Acenta Premium in Force Red tomorrow morning - it'll have Supaguard on it. It's not cheap but I've found it worth it when I've had new cars in the past.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi and congrats on the choice. Dont worry about red being really popular, just means that you are one of the cool kids nowtoo
Edited by: FriendlyWombat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts