Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never had much luck with second hand cars, got lucky and had a great Toyota Supra up to a month ago, but the fuel bill was crippling. So I traded it in for a Volvo S60 D5, which although a beauituflly luxurious car, has broken down twice and only had it 5 weeks. So enough is enough with used cars and today put my order in for the 1.5 Diesel Juke.
Enjoyed the test drive. Handling felt just sharp enough to be involving but not to harsh as to make the daily commute hard work. 6 Speed box was nice to use. Just enough storage room for fun weekend camping trips and looks that I really enjoy.
And a fun forum, what more could one ask :)
(Hopefully pick the car up on the 1st/2nd of march)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hello and welcome.What colour/Spec did you go for?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gabby said:
well done, but red is the best
Well i have to say, you are totally right. Loved the red, but my current car is falling to bits and the car they offered was for what seemed to be a great price with a minimal wait time.. I will just have to wave at the red ones.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had a phone call this morning from my Nissan dealer in Worthing. He has said it will be ready Monday maybe even Saturday afternoon :) Started getting all my bits and bobs out the old car ready for the new .

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to Planet Juke.The Forums are fun and you get a lot of info on them,enjoy your new Juke.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts