Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just got round to posting on here and wanted to say Hi.I took delivery of My Juke on 29th September, White 1.6 visia....Loving it! Have only seen one other on the road so far,(and that was a dealerwith his name plastered all over it) where is everyone?

Daisy Juke

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi Daisy and welcome to the forum

most of us are still waiting for delivery which is why you haven't seen so many on the road
but fear not soon they will be everywhere

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks deks36, am looking forward to seeing some more around and waving at each other....! Its been fun watching peoples reaction, a bloke nearly fell off the pavement outside my house last week as he did a double take. My boss is out and about in her today as his (1year old) audi is off road with major engine trouble! should have bought British ( well assembled in Britain!)

·
Registered
164 Posts
daisy said:
where is everyone?

Daisy Juke
Never mind the "where is everyone?" Don't you know we already have several Jukes called Daisy? And a Luke and a Bo!

Where's your imagination?! Where's Juke Ellington? Juke of Earl? The 13thJuke of Wymbourne, eh?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ctrollen said:
daisy said:
where is everyone?

Daisy Juke
Never mind the "where is everyone?" Don't you know we already have several Jukes called Daisy? And a Luke and a Bo!

Where's your imagination?! Where's Juke Ellington? Juke of Earl? The 13thJuke of Wymbourne, eh?

cheeky! As a white juke it suits her perfectly, shes nearly a month old so cant change it now anyway! Whats yours called ctrollen?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ctrollen said:
daisy said:
where is everyone?

Daisy Juke

think juke of earl has also been taken

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ummm...I haven't got one.

I'm what you might call a prospective buyer, and am waiting for things to settle down a bit regarding orders & deliveries as well as waiting for my current car (Qashqai) to get a little bit older to justify the change!

Plus, although I know I want, no *need*a DIG-T in Acenta Premium or Tekna trim, I can't decide on the colour. I see a white one going the other way nearly every morning on my drive to work and it does look very nice, but I'm currently tempted to go with black.

And it won't be *called* anythingon account of mebeing a bloke.
Edited by: ctrollen

·
Registered
72 Posts
daisy said:
ctrollen said:
daisy said:
where is everyone?

Daisy Juke

cheeky! As a white juke it suits her perfectly, shes nearly a month old so cant change it now anyway! Whats yours called ctrollen?
Most of us here qualify as Uncle Jesse !!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhh I see
.... I think I must have been really lucky, order placed in august with an October delivery date and then asked for it a month early and it was no problem!
I was wavering between black and white, last two cars being black but went for a change and have to say really like it. Is it me you see on the way into work??? now that would be a small world.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[/QUOTE] Most of us here qualify as Uncle Jesse !!
[/QUOTE]

actually i think I fall into that bracket, i think the media have put us into a demograph called The Formally Young".
....cruel but probably true....

·
Registered
164 Posts
daisy said:
Is it me you see on the way into work??? now that would be a small world.....
If you drive between Maidenhead and Bracknell at about 7.45am, then maybe.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi daisy

welcome aboard!

I hold my hand up as I'm one of the daisy jukes also, oh and mine White too!

Personally i think it a case of great minds and all that lol

Tori

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Tori, yes definitely great minds.....! I think there plenty of room for more daisies in the world anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts