Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi eveyone, hope everyones ok? thought i'd join up for 2 reasons. 1) see what everyone thought of there cars as i'm thinking of getting a dci one and 2) see if anyone would be interested in buyinga set ofgenuine nissan frontdig-t disks, callipers and pads as either a upgrade to there n/a or spares for there dig-t?

so what does everyone think of there dci's? whats the mpg etc like and how are they to drive? i liked the look of them from when they 1st came out but haven't rely been in the financial position tobuy one till recently due to buying a house a couple of years ago and spending my money getting that sorted.

and the disks etc the reason for me thinking about selling them is due to me not moddifying myhonda del solanymore. i was going to be turbo'ing it and thats why i bought these so that aswell as making it go fast i could also stop it (which alot of young lads never think of). i bought them of a mate. i dont know where he got them from like i never asked. to be honest if i dont sell them it doesn't bother me in the least as i will just fit them to my dci for better stopping power. if anyone was to want them i'd be after around £200 postedo.n.o for them or £190 o.n.o collected for them. i paid £250 for them but never asked at nissan to see how much they were but i'm presuming alot more than that.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum good luck with your future purchaseas for selling the discs I think you will be lucky as its widfely known on the forum the DIG-T brakes are not upto the job many owners reporting they think the brakes should be betterI think in time to come you will see many sets on here where owners have disgarded them for better aftermarket set ups oh and the DCI brakes are fine

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha kats. i was expecting someone to ask that. nope i'm not though.

thanks deks. might pop along to my local dealer tomorrow and have a go of one. ah right i never knew that mate. oh well never mind. ah well if/when i get one i will just stick with the smaller brake set up.

edit: haha yer i like my banter lady juke.

thanks for the welcomes everyone. it seems to be a real friendly forum.Edited by: knight rider

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi Knight rider and welcome, ask Nissan if they do your required Juke variant as a KITT car, ha ha, that's what Katt did but it was mispelt on the order form so she ended up with a Katt car. before you decide to buy have a good look around the forum especially under paint issues , paint has been flaking off a lot of Jukes where the bumper meets the wing, buy when sure and enjoy at leisure.T

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha lazy juke and kats. i was actually watching a program with him in it last night. piers morgan life stories or summit.

thanks for that trachycarpus i'll have a good look at that.

cheers juke army.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts