Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Just found this site and registered. I saw the Juke in the flesh at the weekend at a dealer in Eltham and made my mind up that I'm getting one on order. Trying to get a decent deal from a couple of dealers which isn't proving easy. Unusually discounts seem pretty hard to come by!

Hoping to order:
Juke Dig-t Accenta premium pack in Force Red.
I was going to go for the diesel, but drove a Qashqai in the 1.5 diesel and decided it don't have enough grunt (sorry diesel owners)

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
welcome chris

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Nothing wrong with the 1.5 dci mine pulls like a train but it depnds what you drove before really I suppose

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A remapped petrol scirocco which might be why the diesel felt a little slow! Does everyone else on the forums own nissans? My last one was a c reg micra - my first car!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've ordered a 1.6 non turbo so hope it will have enough go in it

Martin

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
not a lot from what i hear as there selling pretty well

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The discount is what I'm working on. Lloyds tsb are offering big discounts of approx £1,500 but their part ex prices are pathetic. When we brought my wife's car they offered us £3,500 less than a main dealer on part ex! Autobytel reckon they can get £800 off, what car is advertising 5% through a broker. My local dealer is offering free metallic so I'm trying to get a decent part ex and free metallic us 500. According to the dealer, Nissan haven't given them much margin to offer discounts and have given dealers strict instructions not to advertise discounts.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I've had 8 Nissans

3 x different Micras, 1 x Almera, 1 Primera and 3 Qashqais.... If I had had any concerns - wouldn't have bought another Nissan

I am going for the 1.5 based on the performance on a previous Qashqai and given the JUKE is lighter, hope that it'll be a fab wee car

As for discounts, Didn't manage to get much off but did get the bog standard 2 year Nissan PCP at 5.9%, 3 years RAC and 2 years free servicing.... My part ex was pants!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got mine ordered today after a lot of shopping around with Lloyds. £1500 discount on the price and part ex was within £200 of what the main dealer was offering so not bad all in all.
Promised delivery for October

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
thats good chris

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Order was pretty much as planned. Force Red 1.6 DIG-T premium pack. Went for red and black cloth interior. Was tempted by the white after seeing a few pictures, but white is such a pain to keep clean.Hoping the engine gives enough grunt. I've never ordered a car I've not test driven before! I'm also hoping that someone will offer a remap soonish as on my Scirocco, the superchips remap was sensational.

·
Registered
199 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I've had 8 Nissans

3 x different Micras, 1 x Almera, 1 Primera and 3 Qashqais.... If I had had any concerns - wouldn't have bought another Nissan

I am going for the 1.5 based on the performance on a previous Qashqai and given the JUKE is lighter, hope that it'll be a fab wee car

As for discounts, Didn't manage to get much off but did get the bog standard 2 year Nissan PCP at 5.9%, 3 years RAC and 2 years free servicing.... My part ex was pants!!!

Fee x
You will enjoy with 1.5 Juke. The engine works better than on QQ. Acceleration more progressive and more pleasant.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lloyd rung me today to tell me I should have my car on 18th October. So thats 2 months and 9 days (not that I'm counting or anything)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts