Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Lurked on here for a few weeks following my drawn-out decision to buy a Juke, when my ever so helpful sales man mentioned there was an online owners club but its taken a while to get around to joining.
My Juke (Silver, Accenta preimum) is due to arrive on the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> of March and I can’t wait. It’s my first ever brand new car after a decade of only buying second hand so I’m looking forward to it on so many levels.

Happy Driving!

David

·
Registered
452 Posts
d83, welcome to the forum!!I like that "lurking with intent to loiter" bit.Hope you have a super Juke relationship!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome David, bet you can't wait, only a week and a bit....

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi David

Welcome to the madhouse

Where are you buying from- Is it Machargs??Nice colour and spec

Happy Driving when it comes and mind these potholes in an around GLASGOW - they are like trenches!!!!

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi David...I was a bit voyeuristic on the forum for a while before joining too...ordered the Juke in December, but didn't join the forum until this month...I wasn't lurking for 3 months...only a couple of weeks...but have found this really useful and a bit of fun too! Welcome and enjoy the Juke when you get it...mine's apparently due in 7 to 10 days now!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all for the tremendous welcome! Just goes to prove how good a choice a Juke was, clearly the car for friendly folk.
Fee I’m getting it from Arnold Clark in Linwood the staff were great and apparently they’re all changing from Qashqai to Jukes. Oh and don’t get me started on the roads! I live on the southside and the roads here are appalling, I’ve already been onto the Council and asked for repairs with my new Juke in mind, but I’m not holding my breath!!

Look forward to getting to know all you and your Jukes Edited by: d83

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lady juke said:
Ola David and welcome.

I trust d83 is not your initial and age?

Initial yes, age not quite! Although taking into account my long wait for my Juke it feels like I could be, but it’s actually my year of birth.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,
Just joined, looking forward to the banter of the Juke owners, i get mine ( hopefully on the 3rd March ),Acenta Premium ForceRed,can't wait.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Today marks the start of my final count down. I delivered my old car to the dealership as part of my trade in and nowI have just a few days to go.

I'm getting my car on Friday, a bit late due to a kerfuffle with the DVLA, but really looking forward to driving it all weekend. Hoping the brilliant weather we've been having holds out to take it on a nice long drive and maybe get the odd photo to post on here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts