Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!I've been following the forum since the beginning. Love it, lots of useful info!I ordered black Juke Acenta CVT onoctober 21st, been given delivery date 17.1.11. I talked to the dealer today and was told that the production date was moved to february so they are 99% sure i should get it by 20.3.11. Thats one long wait! On the positive side it will miss one winter
Whats the deal with the CVT gearbox, can't they increase the production?!Nice to meet you all!Simon

·
Registered
659 Posts
All you "CVTs" are suffering. I'm sure someone will soon enlighten you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hiya, also waiting for a CVT, from what i'm lead to believe they change their supplier and the new supplier cant keep up with the demand.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome Simon

What a wait - you are in good company - theres loads of you here...

If you use the search function above there are pages of threads on the CVT issue....

Good luck with your wait - join in the fun here and time will fly!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi Simonlimon, be patient - you will be rewarded with a fantastic bit of engineering. The CVT is by far the best auto I have driven, stunning, responsive and smooth. Had mine for 10 days now and just love it, still have the smile on my face that started when I pulled away from the dealers after pick up. Thinking of changing my forum name to 12inchsmile.................
The CVT delivery was severely set back by Nissan having to swap suppliers. This will no doubt improve one they get up to speed. Production is in full swing but as most of the CVT's are being taken for the Jap and USA market it has meant delays in UK and Europe.
I waited for 4 months for mine. Knowing what I know now I would have waited a lot longer.
regards
12inch

1 - 9 of 9 Posts