Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all

First time here, wow lots happening!

Ordered Acenta Premium 1.6 Manual in Force Red yesterday.....January delivery!!!!

Any one else went for the same model? (Can't stretch to the DiG-T)

Duncs

·
Registered
659 Posts
Congrats on taking the plunge. Mine is going to be red. But that's about all we have in common!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
most people who ordered Acenta spec have added the premium pack so far it seems onpetrol versions have been delivered Diesels are coming thru now and DIG-T are anywhere from now to March for delivery
enjoy the car it should be worth the wait

·
Registered
210 Posts
Acenta premium here to I went for gunmetal with black seats and red interior. December 21st ish delivery.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have the Acenta without the premium pack...is it just the reversing camera it gives you over the base model? I'm not fussed about aesthetic changes, I don't want 'privacy glass' or more expensive fabric on the seats or anything.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Stormrider said:
I have the Acenta without the premium pack...is it just the reversing camera it gives you over the base model? I'm not fussed about aesthetic changes, I don't want 'privacy glass' or more expensive fabric on the seats or anything.
reversing camera and sat nav are what swung it for me.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Fair enough. I didn't want sat nav as I use my phone for that, and not too fussed about the camera either so not missing anything from my point of view!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Stormrider said:
sounds more like someone that really wished he had the extras of the premium

·
Registered
659 Posts
I need the heated seat on my (not yet here) Tekna. But I'm OLD.

·
Registered
754 Posts
jayannlay said:
I need the heated seat on my (not yet here) Tekna. But I'm OLD.
Exactly the reason I didn't go for the Tekna, I hate heated seats.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I just put the fans on full, 30 degrees and coming out all the vents for 5 mins or so, warms the car up enough in cold weather! Fabric seats don't tend to get as cold as leather in the cold weather anyway

1 - 20 of 28 Posts