·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[No message]

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
jambo,john,welcome to the house of ..........................[fill in details to suit,]

·
Registered
452 Posts
Well, that was a mountain of nothingness!!??

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Pilgrim said:
Well, that was a mountain of nothingness!!??
off topic,by any chance,who mentioned mountains,BUT just spent the weekend in the lakes and walked up a few hills,

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dear all,

as a lowly newbie will abide by all rules - scouts honour !....however , wanted to buy a heap of stuff for the impending arrival (next sunday) ....so emailed holdcourt/croft -- on ebay and got zero reply ....so a tadge worried....but will find details on here (hopefully) and email directly....do we do a "club meet " or "national day" ? I know sado....but hey its an interest !.....anyhow bought the car and not even driven it yet ...so sunday should be interesting.....!:)...cheers for the note ref IPAD useage....less of that and more laptop ...easier for all.......now to think of a name for the Juke !....have to get the 2 little ones onto it...

By the way anyone had a respoiler fitted and recommend anyone to do ?

me

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Johnafclifford said:
Dear all,

as a lowly newbie will abide by all rules - scouts honour !....however , wanted to buy a heap of stuff for the impending arrival (next sunday) ....so emailed holdcourt/croft -- on ebay and got zero reply ....so a tadge worried....but will find details on here (hopefully) and email directly....do we do a "club meet " or "national day" ? I know sado....but hey its an interest !.....anyhow bought the car and not even driven it yet ...so sunday should be interesting.....!:)...cheers for the note ref IPAD useage....less of that and more laptop ...easier for all.......now to think of a name for the Juke !....have to get the 2 little ones onto it...

By the way anyone had a respoiler fitted and recommend anyone to do ?

me
All answers you require are already posted on the forum.

Grab a drink (its Kats round) and read away

Lj

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi John

Sorry you didnt get an immediate reply from ebay but me and the rest of the parts sales team have been getting wet at silverstone since thursday at the british grand prix. We are just catching up now over 2000 meassages and emails . I have sent you a pm and emailed you with the prices you require.

once again appologies for the delay

regards

JOhn

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cheers John for your prompt attention-dropped out late pm due to meetings-will pay-call tmrw am first thing then hopefully we move forward !all -John is top draw-excellent contributor-cheers jc

1 - 20 of 26 Posts