Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps

had my Tekna on order since October, been told delivery should be next week, am actually getting really excited now.
some interesting experiences on the forums, looking forward to finding out if the 'connect' system is as good as i hope it's going to be.

gone for the full red with leather interior mmmmm heated seats lol

upgrade from a Peugeot 307 so very different car for us. sure it will be ok

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Tony

Welcome to the forum and its exciting times....

Glad to have you on the forum - Only one thing though - YOU PICKED THE WRONG COLOUR!!!

All the best when it comes - keep us posted how you get on!!! - you will love it - PS you will need heated seats in this weather......

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi Tony welcome to the forum good luck for next week.
Dont listen to the wee scots woman she is only jealous as she chose white and knows very well the RED</font> is by far the best colour
white not bright, red is right

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum Tony, ignore Deks i'm with Fee on this one..you picked the wrong colour

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Tony - yes time to get excited and welcome - but can I say - Fee and withoutwax have great taste
not biased at all - ps dont forget to vote - The Red Team need all the help they can get ...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hehehe, didnt realise there was such a colour war going on.
i was offered one in white, someone else had cancelled thier order but my good lady insisted on the red. our current car is grey and the one we test drove was grey, the one they choose too show off in the showroom is red and have to say of all the colours it looks the best to me, of course its all personal choice, just had to get away from grey as it seems to work like an invisibility shield lol, we studied several car parks and red was the least dominant colour so we kinda chose it to stand out a little.

where is the vote taking place ????

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<a href="http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=951&PN=1&RN=1" target="_blank">
The Vote

http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=951&PN=1&RN=1</A>

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Hi Tony

Welcome to the forum and its exciting times....

Glad to have you on the forum - Only one thing though - YOU PICKED THE WRONG COLOUR!!!

Fee x
Its not like me to point out things like this, but I think you will find he Picked a "Colour"..................
He He

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Hi, Tony, did you use Ilkeston Nissan Co-op?

I have a three month minimum wait on my Tekna CVT, maybe because it's Haptic Blue.

Will look our for you and Mrs Tony.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Acrorat

am a bit north of Nottingham - Mansfield.

got mine from Evans Earnshaw on Southwell Road but it was ordered 3 months ago, has been a long wait but i havent seen any on the road around here apart from the guy who sold it me (his is grey yawn) so am hoping to turn some head next week. its due to arrive the day after my birthday so happy birthday to me from me lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Due mid to end of next week, getting really excited now, hope dealer isnt going to mess me about

1 - 20 of 26 Posts