Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just joined, having ordered our Juke yesterday morning from Mr Holdcroft.

The Juke will be driven by my wife, and we traded a 207GTD.

Spec-wise we went for an Arctic White 1.6 Acenta Sport with grey interior. We added the 3 year service deal for £250. I think we got a good deal overall (but who really knows..).

Delivery is estimated late October or early Nov. I think the dealer had pre-ordered some stock...

Now the waiting begins!

Edited by: thornton

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
welcome to the forum have to say that if you ordered from Holdcroft the delivery time will be about right from dealings i have seen they are great with customer service totally honest and up front

regards

·
Registered
443 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, having ordered the car on 9th October, we are going to collect it next Tuesday 26th!!

So, 17 days start to end. Pretty good I reckon.

17 days has seemed long enough, so I can't imagine how it must feel for some of you guys...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome thornton
I ordered on 12th Oct from Richard Saunders Kettering. I was told expect delivery late Nov..had a call yesterday delivery now expected 21st December!

The only upside is I saved £600 on list price and got a good trade in for my Toyota Verso which they will have to honour 2 months further on...I hope

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome aboard mate,
Im sure your wife will love the car - mine does!! Infact, it hard to get the keys off her!

Andy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts