Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd say hi...I picked up my White DIG-T last Friday 18th....and I love it...very happy with it,
maybe could have done with a little extra boot space but I can live with it.
Everyone at my work has said how nice it looks and how different it is....which is what I wanted.
It would have been so easy to go out and buy your normal run of the mill family/hot hatch.....but I didn't want to be the same,I guess I'm a bit of a extrovert! ....why be the same...step out of the herd!!!

So Jeremy Clarkson and those 2 other muppets. you can shove your cool wall as far up your backside as possible!!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hi Diesel !Welcome aboard and have fun in the forums.(nut house)
Loads of terrific guys / Galson boardwith plenty to shout about.
Nice choice of Car there matey But Forget the colour voting poll until you have the undercoat sprayed over with Red
The dealers really need to get a grip releasing cars before they have finished spraying them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi snout
Thanks for the welcome.....
We did think about the red for a second or two..but both my wife and I agreed on the white(well she wanted white and i agreed)
, shame there's not more choice of colours...But I do think it looks nice in the white.....

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Welcome Aboard

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers Rocks...I guess we might see each other around...I live in Gorleston!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome Diesel.
The best colour choice.
Enjoy showing the car off.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya Diesel

Fab colour you picked there!!!! - The nicest of the lot

Remember to update all as you go along as we are all nosy to find out how you find your car

All the best and happy driving

Fee x

·
Registered
452 Posts
diesel,Gorleston. I seem to remember, many moons ago, spending a couple of weeks in Gorleston, in a guest house, with the then wife and kids.We lived in Bedford back then. My memory seems to think that there was a sign pointing to the "cliff walk", which excited us, only to find the "cliff" was only some 3 feet high!! Is the sign still there?However, they did serve up some fantastic fish & chips and the bloaters were marvellous!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts