Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having test driven a Juke 1.5 around the wet streets of London, I knew it was the car for me. So yesterday I ordered myself a 1.6 DIG-T. Expecting it to be delivered at the end of the month ( that's **** quick ).
So Jukers, overall, how happy are you all with your new cars?
Cheers guys and safe, fun driving.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Hi, Robz, and welcome.

Almost everyone is deliriously happy with theirs, aside from a very few with mpg issues and some with teething troubles. Dealerships vary from the very very good to the absolutely atrocious (much like any other marque, I suppose).

There are plenty of polls on the Forum covering all sorts of things, so feel free to join up

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't wait to get behind the wheel. Will post a pic when my Juke gets here.
As for people griping about mpg, sure we would all like a few more miles to the gallon, but anything must bebetter than my current car that could barely achieve 270 miles on a full and very large, expensive tank of petrol. I'm hoping my Juke is a little more frugal.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Robz said:
I can't wait to get behind the wheel. Will post a pic when my Juke gets here.
As for people griping about mpg, sure we would all like a few more miles to the gallon, but anything must bebetter than my current car that could barely achieve 270 miles on a full and very large, expensive tank of petrol. I'm hoping my Juke is a little more frugal.
What car do you have at the moment?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Welcome to the forums Robz. What colour? Remember there is a dual going on between the two most popular White or Force Red!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow, end of the month!
I wish mine was going to come that quick, 6 weeks and waiting.
Mine is pencilled to come in on 27th...
Fingers, and everything else crossed it does come

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was really torn between the white, I quite fancied something really different, or the metallic black.Having seen both, I went for the black with a few little extras ;-)

Hey SunnyP, I was also expecting a 2 or even 3 month wait on my new
Juke, but hey presto, they managed to get hold of one in a month! I was
kinda shocked... but in a nice way.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Robz said:
I was really torn between the white, I quite fancied something really different, or the metallic black.Having seen both, I went for the black with a few little extras ;-)

Hey SunnyP, I was also expecting a 2 or even 3 month wait on my new
Juke, but hey presto, they managed to get hold of one in a month! I was
kinda shocked... but in a nice way.
welcome robz,do not be drawn into the boring and neaningless debate about colour,you know it makes sense,metalic black is the new black,

·
Registered
277 Posts
Robz said:
I was really torn between the white, I quite fancied something really different, or the metallic black.
Having seen both, I went for the black with a few little extras ;-)

Hey SunnyP, I was also expecting a 2 or even 3 month wait on my new Juke, but hey presto, they managed to get hold of one in a month! I was kinda shocked... but in a nice way.
Best choice Robz

·
Registered
912 Posts
[/QUOTE] welcome robz,do not be drawn into the boring and neaningless debate about colour,you know it makes sense,metalic black is the new black,
[/QUOTE]

Try telling JOY or Kats that it is meaningless. White or Red seems to be the most popular colour.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
welcome robz,do not be drawn into the boring and neaningless debate about colour,you know it makes sense,metalic black is the new black,
[/QUOTE]

Try telling JOY or Kats that it is meaningless. White or Red seems to be the most popular colour.
[/QUOTE]
joy,kats,it is meaningless, ok,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts