Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Hi from Wigan

2K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  anotherbadname 
#1 ·
Went into Nissan yesterday with the intention of buying a new Juke but ended up with a 3 month old demonstrator and a couple of £K savings, I have had diesels for years now and presently drive a Honda Civic 2.2 so was a little apprehensive about the smaller engine, quite surprised after the test drive though, ok not as powerful but still plenty of Torque, anyway its the Gun Metalic Acenta Sport 1.5 dci with a red interier, having the chrome pack and mud flaps fitted, be 2 weeks wait as I wanted my own plate putting on it,

#4 ·
Hi Wigan from Bolton.

Actually bought mine from Chorley Nissan - Wigan branch. Good luck with them!

Check the chrome pack. My front light rings came off within a week. They were not stuck down properly. Good oldSuper glue has done the trick.

Plate - I was quoted 3 weeks from them, so took the vehicle and did it myself the next day, drove to DVLA preston and had it done there and then, I did get the dealer to make the plates ready for putting on.

Hope all goes well. Will look out for you.

#5 ·
had a feeling you would be along MJ, I can vouch for the problems MJ had with them and the intervention of Nissan in getting the issue resolved after a very long dispute and the PP transfer saga.

That said welcome to the forum good luck on your impending delivery and welcome to the
club

Edited by: deks36

#6 ·
You know me too well Deks.

Oh, and make sure you get all the paperwork. I have Nissan still chasing mine from dealer!

#11 ·
Thought I'd better reply to this quickly, gc before someone put 'arse' in front of soul boy.
I didn't think anybody would get that wigans chosen few reference. Well done. I still remember it from top of the pops.
Are you into northern soul Gc.
One of my colleagues is into it big time and one of my customers is a northern soul dj.

#13 ·
marmajuke said:
Hi Wigan from Bolton.

Check the chrome pack. My front light rings came off within a week. They were not stuck down properly. Good oldSuper glue has done the trick.

Plate - I was quoted 3 weeks from them, so took the vehicle and did it myself the next day, drove to DVLA preston and had it done there and then, I did get the dealer to make the plates ready for putting on.

Thanks for that allthough the guys at the Chorley Branch seem a little more professional but we will see, The 2 week wait suits me that why I agreed, Not actually a Wigan lad, born in Bolton and am a Wanderers fan.

#16 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
Thought I'd better reply to this quickly, gc before someone put 'arse' in front of soul boy.
I didn't think anybody would get that wigans chosen few reference. Well done. I still remember it from top of the pops.
One of my colleagues is into it big time and one of my customers is a northern soul dj.
I didn't mind the music and remember Wigans chosen few, another was Wigans Ovation but I would never admit to it cos I was a greasy biker and into (now I am going to embarrass myself) Showaddywaddy ELO and god forgive me Garry Glitter) plus the Beach Boys which I am not ashamed of.

#17 ·
rememberdeedog said:
marmajuke said:
Hi Wigan from Bolton.

Thanks for that allthough the guys at the Chorley Branch seem a little more professional but we will see, The 2 week wait suits me that why I agreed, Not actually a Wigan lad, born in Bolton and am a Wanderers fan.

White Army all the way.

#18 ·
rememberdeedog said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
I didn't mind the music and remember Wigans chosen few, another was Wigans Ovation but I would never admit to it cos I was a greasy biker and into (now I am going to embarrass myself) Showaddywaddy ELO and god forgive me Garry Glitter) plus the Beach Boys which I am not ashamed of.

#20 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
rememberdeedog said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
Haha, rememberdogging. I must admit I have the greatest hits of the aforementioned. I actually had the Beachboys greatest on my iPod today whilst postying as it was a beautiful cloudless morning in these parts.
Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.