Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

My name is Rens, now 22 years old and in Juli this year i ordered a brand new Nissan Juke 1.6 DIG-T Tekna Mt6 in black (z11). I just heard from my dealer that i will get my Juke in 3 weeks, awesome
Hope i can post some pictures of my car very soon! Today i also will visit my dealer to pick out some accesoireses like a rear spoiler and hopefully also a nice sport exhaust with 2 tailpipes (1 right and 1 left
). Maybe i can post some info over here about all the available accesoireses!

Btw, this is why i call myself nissancherryn12... My full restored Cherry from "86:

Cheers,

Rens
The Netherlands

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I love the Cherry - it looks in really top condition. Hope your enjoy your Juke when it arrives.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hello and welcome! Can't wait to see your pics (loved the dear old Cherry pics to)

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Is that an AE86?

Feel free to post info re: Dutch (european?) accessories always interesting knowing what you guys can get on your Juke's over there :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tnx all for the warm welcome! And good to hear that you all are so enthousiast about my Cherry!!

Yesterday i had a small list and some very small pictures about all the accesoiries that are available. As far as i can see now you only don't have the frontspoiler and the interior lightning?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts