Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Juke now on it's way just had a phone call from the Dealers to say delivery on Tuesday.
Juke Accenta in Haptic Blue , just to be different. The wife usually picks the colour and allows me to pay. Most Jukes up here seem to be red or white( my wife refer to the whites as " like a Star Wars Stormtroopers helmet"

Hopefully will have a long and enjoyable relationship with my first Juke.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
welcome to the forum kilty different colour not many about but its good to be individal and if you like it thats all that matters.I like the sound of your wife purely on her views about white Jukes
enjoy the forum lots of banter and information to be found

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi
thanks for the welcome. New Juke is 1.6 Acenta in Haptic Blue, considered going up thePremium but couldn't justify the extra for some gadgets which I have already got in some shape or form. Looking forward to getting my Juke on Tuesday. Will post some pics .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good to hear another Juke on the road in Scotland. Saw the blue at the dealers and it looks great.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya KiltyGood to see another Juke on the road and also a wee blue one too --- you blueys are a unique bunch....Which dealer did you use - let us know how you get on with your delivery etc and advise - Always handy to know as many owners look here for recommendationsHappy Driving!!!!Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
deks36 said:
I like the sound of your wife purely on her views about white Jukes
How very dare you, sir!!! I don't like the cut of you gib !!

Personally I don't think likening the white Juke to a stormtrooper is bad thing.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hello Kilty,

Blue is the colour
and it is a shame,
thats it's not a red one
but you arenot to blame
it's better than a white one
and it's better than a brown
soit'snot a red one
don't let it get you down.

Enjoy your Juke and the forum. TEdited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
220 Posts
Does that me the black one I have ordered is like Lord Vader's helmet.... The force is strong in this one..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts