Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Juke (Ireland SV == Acenta) has arrived
-- enjoying the drive but not the bluetooth and stereo which seem to be all confused.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi Nashikawa,
Welcome, What colour did you go for?
What's the problem with Stereo/bluetooth? Somebody here is likely to know the answer.

Lj2.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hello and Welcome
Hope you get the confusion sorted with help from here

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes

Car is driving nicely and is dark grey colour. Although I know it is not the most fuel efficient car in its class it certainly is fantastic compared to my eleven year old scenic that it is replacing.

It has the standard radio-cd-mp3 (not the connect). The iphone 4 does work fully with it although one can work around. Main thing is not to try to use it through the USB and Bluetooth at the same time. I will need to use an ipod and/or by a 12V iphone car charger if I ever use it on a moderately long trip....

Also really miss the lack of voice activated dialing in my wife's car. Further my wife's phone (simple Sony Erikson system) works only really in receive calls mode, which I found out today when I paired it.

I have raised the iphone issues in one othe technical forums with others who are similarly affected. Beginning to wish I had invested the extra 800 euros or so it have cost me to get the connect module, but...

Nissan Ireland's response so far has been pretty dissappointing, the 'best' one being that they do not formally support the iphone 4 as it was not available when the supplied unit was manufactured!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts