Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all , great site to go with a great car

I Work at a Friendly Nissan Dealer and we are awaiting the first ones through for pdi any time now , its a good feeling at the momment very similar to when the Qashqai First came out .

John
2005 Holdcroft

·
Registered
455 Posts
2005holdcroft said:
I Work at a Friendly Nissan Dealer and we are awaiting the first ones through for pdi any time now

John
2005 Holdcroft
Yes, officially they start production tomorrow and dont distribute them til there's enough for all dealers.

We are told by the workers in Sunderland thatquite a few Jukes have been made already, a few are supposed to be going out this week - some dealers have got people test-driving a Juke in a few days time!
Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi John - Welcome to this forum

John is a very useful person to know and has dealt with the Qashqai Club members for many years...

Can you let me know if there is a bootliner for the Juke??

Cheers
Fee

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi John welcome to a great forum!

Fee I got the "protection pack" thrown in for free and this includes the bootliner, mudflaps and mats

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Alicat

You are a jammy sod .. My dealer is good .. but not that good.....Couldn't squeeze anything extra out of them apart from mats... Not that I am much bothering though. Just desperate for the car...

c ya

Fee x

·
Registered
367 Posts
I was surprised to as I usually have to fight for it but they seemed very keen to get a sale

I think you can the bootliner on it's own for £60.

We are desperate for the car too so know how you feel the days are going sooooo slow and we haven't even had the test drive yet
can't think that we aren't going to like it I've got pics everywhere at the mo, desktop, mobile phones am I getting obsessed
I think we need "I've been Juked t-shirts"

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi fee , and thanks for the welcome i have just got of the phone to my contact at nissan who is going to email a list of the accessories for the JUKE tommorrow hopefully with prices and discounts so i will let you know about the bootliner . However ive also been told i wont get delivery of accessorys until at least the 13th sept but i will be able to pre order , ive already got 50 sets of luxury mats on order but will keep you posted when i have more info

Cheers
John

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'll be interested too John.
I still have my qashqai with the mats I bought from you

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi John,
If you could post the prices on here, that would be great
I'll probably have mats and a bootliner off you as I'm getting mine from a broker so I expect I'll get nothing at all thrown in!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi All i have just recieved the complete list for Juke accessorie's , I will start work on it now and fingers crossed mid afternoon today i will post some price's and picture's for the popular Items.
Some real nice bits and one of the nicest rear spoiler's nissan have produced (in my opinon )

JOhn

Edited by: 2005holdcroft

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi all here is a list of some of the genuine nissan juke items we will be suppying. All prices are discounted from the nissan rrp and include vat. If you require the item's shipping it is typicaly £8.99 within the uk for parcels up to 20 kg . So if you wanted a few item for example mudflaps, mats, boot linner , autogylm products etc if all ordered together and shipped to one postcode you would only pay £8.99 carriage in total .Hope this makes sence but if not just drop me an emil [email protected].

Front Styling Plate £132.99
Chrome Fog rings £95.99
Chrome door sill strips £120.00
Chrome Mirror caps £124.99
Rear Spoiler £184.99 (would require painting)
Chrome Strip Tailgate £76.99
Chrome Trunk Handle £71.99
Rear Bumper Protection Plate £71.99
Front & Rear Mudflaps £55.00
Illuminated Entry Guards £136.99
Luxury Mats from £28.99
With Red or Grey juke logo £32.99
Rubber Mats £39.99
Trunk Entry Guard £52.99
Trunk Mat £28.99
Soft trunk Linner £49.99
Dog Guard £106.99
Towbars From £199.00

Sorry Im having a problem loading images to the forum but if you email me i will be happy to send direct and If anyone requires any further info please just ask i dont bite much

John
[email protected]
01782 204268

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oops
i almost forgot , stock is not been released intill 20th sept but i am taking pre orders as i know there will be a large uptake on these items .

JOhn

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nice one cheers John

Hopefully, some nice forum member will come along and host the images?
I dont know how to do it, but it would save you emailing em out to all and sundry!

Andy

·
Registered
204 Posts
John, I had some stuff for my Qashqai from you through your Ebay shop. Will you be selling the Juke items there or is it best just to email you direct?

Also, my dealer had a brochure with prices for packs of things which were cheaper to buy together than individually - I can't remember the exact combinations but there were things like mats, cleaning kit, mudflaps etc. Will you be doing any of those?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HI we will be selling on ebay as we do with qashqai , but if you wish to order direct and pay with a card or paypal that is fine .The point of sale packs in the nissan brochure are something i need to look into as often it is cheaper for you to buy the exact items you need rather than a kit with bits that yyou will never fit . As with all the Nissan products, Autoglym,Meguairs etc that we sell now we will not be beat on price and are always happy to do you a deal for your requiremants

JOhn

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks John. I need to do some thinking about what I want to add to my Juke. I'd really like a spoiler but will probably end up having to get it through my dealer because I've no other way of getting it sprayed and fitted. I will definitely want mats so I'll be in touch with you about those.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi all ive managed to get some image's of the Accessorie's uploaded to give you an idea of whats on offer

Rear Spoiler £184.99 (Requires Painting )
Also you can see the rear styling plate £146.00

1 - 20 of 134 Posts