Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
Just ordered myself a Juke Acenta with premium pack in Gun Metal.
Picking the car up on Wednesday so thought i'd get myself registered on here and find out whats happening in the world of the Juke!
Glad to meet you all!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum you dont have to be mad to be here but it does help.
extremely lucky on the delivery front. dealer had one in stock ready to go I assume

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Jukester,welcome, and good luck when it arrives,you will love the car.The Forums are great and will always get good advice.Where did you order your car from.Safe driving.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
deks36 said:
hi and welcome to the forum you dont have to be mad to be here but it does help.
extremely lucky on the delivery front. dealer had one in stock ready to go I assume
Hi deks
Ye they had one in stock. Exactly what i was looking for.
They actually had a diesel in the showroom but after reading about the MPG issues on here i decided to stump for the petrol.
Cant wait for Wednesday now!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your comments everybody.
Look forward to being a member of the forum.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know Suzy.
Couldn't believe it when they had 1 available.
Well chuffed!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice one Bud.....Roll on Wed ...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congrats ...Quick delivery time...I am sure the good people of Sunderland know that I have ordered mine...(Geordie)....Enjoy some great advice and fun on here...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm also a newbie and am also getting my Juke on Wednesday.
Things have moved super fast with us - we went to look at the Juke on Saturday to cheer me up as I have a stinking cold (I had been eyeing it up for a while
in an "in my dreams" kind of way), took it out for a test drive, and by Sunday afternoon we had bought the thing. Finished the paperwork today and picking it up on Wednesday. Result!
My very first car purchase too. Not a bad place to start I reckon!
I'm looking forward to hearing lots of pearls of wisdom from the more experienced Jukites and Jukettes and sharing the general excitement of being a Juke owner!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts