Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I amnew to this site having found you when doing an internet search about "late deliveries/delays" of the new Nissan Juke - I currently have on order a Nissan Juke Tekna 1.6 in Force Red - delivery was originally quoted for 24th September (today)
but was informed last week it has changed to 6th October (I WAS NOT A HAPPY PERSON)....roll on 6th October, I can't wait!!! I hope it does arrive by then and is not any further delayed!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
welcome to the forum as will discover reading here would appear many are in the same boat with delays for delivery

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Hi C-Juke! Welcome.

Sucks about the delay but that's not as bad as some have had to wait, you'll still be driving your Juke within 2 weeks of the Launch!

What have the dealer offered in the way of compensation for the delay?

My Juke was delayed 5 days and my dealer is being a right stick in the mud about giving us anything for it! Insisting it was our fault that the delay happend because they couldn't reach us by email.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi C-Juke

I'm sure you will soon have your Juke as well and it will be well worth the wait

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Don't let the delay spoil your excitement - it'll be worth the wait. In my experience whenever a new car is launched, there is a degree of uncertainty about the due dates for the first batches of each model. Dealers really should have managed expectations better rather than making delivery date promises they knew they couldn't be certain about.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Shame you've been delayed, but only by 2 weeks. For some reason the Tekna models seem to be later than Acentas? Not really sure why as they're not using "new" technology.
I'm sure when you look round on here, you'll notice some very severe delays. Hopefully you'll love the car when you get it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi iamdabe - I asked the question about compensation but my Dealer wouldn’t offer anything by way of compensation for late delivery - not even half a tank of fuel…I played my face a bit and complained that if I had not ordered in July andI had waited I could have had a “free £250 accessories voucher” that they were offering as an incentive at their “Juke Launch Event” for all customers who ordered a new Juke from them on their Launch night. He spoke to his “manager” and rang me back to say I could have the £250 accessories voucher to spend with them on accessories so I said to him that I was thinking of spending it on the spoiler - he said he would check price and come back to me - he came back and told me they would charge me £250 extra on top of the voucher for supplying spoiler and spraying and fitting….!!!! I told him not to bother, I will spend the voucher on something else for my Juke instead and purchase the spoiler from elsewhere - he is to speak to his manager to see if they can compromise and come down A LOT on their price for the spoiler/painting/fitting!! I was a bit crafty and rang their Parts Department directly for a price for spraying/fitting spoiler and they gave me the phone number for their approved paint shop and so I rang them directly for a price to spray spoiler and they quoted me £156 for spraying and fitting!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I look at some of the delays in this forum it is shocking the delays some customers are having to wait - I would be gutted to have to wait so long, I love the car and cannot wait to own one.

·
Registered
367 Posts
It's interesting that they told you that price for fitting the spoiler C-juke because when I asked our dealer this week they still hadn't had a definite price come through on their system yet

·
Registered
71 Posts
C-Juke said:
Hi iamdabe - I asked the question about compensation but my Dealer wouldn’t offer anything by way of compensation for late delivery - not even half a tank of fuel…I played my face a bit and complained that if I had not ordered in July andI had waited I could have had a “free £250 accessories voucher” that they were offering as an incentive at their “Juke Launch Event” for all customers who ordered a new Juke from them on their Launch night. He spoke to his “manager” and rang me back to say I could have the £250 accessories voucher to spend with them on accessories so I said to him that I was thinking of spending it on the spoiler - he said he would check price and come back to me - he came back and told me they would charge me £250 extra on top of the voucher for supplying spoiler and spraying and fitting….!!!! I told him not to bother, I will spend the voucher on something else for my Juke instead and purchase the spoiler from elsewhere - he is to speak to his manager to see if they can compromise and come down A LOT on their price for the spoiler/painting/fitting!! I was a bit crafty and rang their Parts Department directly for a price for spraying/fitting spoiler and they gave me the phone number for their approved paint shop and so I rang them directly for a price to spray spoiler and they quoted me £156 for spraying and fitting!!
I am going to do the same thing and try to get the £250 voucher and the rest as my car still hasnt been delivered as per 24thSept ,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts