Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Just waiting forJuke 1.5 dci Acenta,but thinking to change to Tekna, can't make decision...Want to thank everybody for lots of important information!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to the forum if you havent ordered yet get it in soon the wait is quite long especially the more specced up you go

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome. If you've got it on order and want to change, you'll go back to the start of the queue.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya and Welcome

I agree with all the posts above - get in quick smart to upgrade and perhaps ask dealer if theres been a cancelled order to perhaps bring delivery forward a wee bit - All the best and keep us posted as to how you get on

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi everybody,
I have just found this site through a google search for Juke CVT delivery dates. I must say that I am suitably impressed with the communication.
I too placed an order for a Force Red Nissan Juke Acenta (Premium Pack) 1.6 Automatic CVT on 24th November. I was advised that delivery dates for the CVT are fluid and that I should not expect delivery until mid May 2011.
Is there a specific forum on which I could add this message or is it a general forum for all topics related to the Juke ?
Thanks to all.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
sussexvet said:
Hi everybody,
I have just found this site through a google search for Juke CVT delivery dates. I must say that I am suitably impressed with the communication.
I too placed an order for a Force Red Nissan Juke Acenta (Premium Pack) 1.6 Automatic CVT on 24th November. I was advised that delivery dates for the CVT are fluid and that I should not expect delivery until mid May 2011.
Is there a specific forum on which I could add this message or is it a general forum for all topics related to the Juke ?
Thanks to all.
see on the home page which area you wish to post in then just select new topic if its in totally the wrong section a mod can move it but we are easy here it will get read where ever it is
any how welcome to the forum

1 - 9 of 9 Posts