Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from the South Coast
I 've been waiting since October for my white Acenta CVT and I am told it will be delivered on the 18th - well we will see!
Question how long should it take for the garage to set it up after they get delivery? Especially after 6 months.

Paul

·
Registered
33 Posts
mine wants a week called today to say its arrived ready for collection next Tuesday, managed to talk him round to next Monday (really want it for the weekend)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi Paul & welcome,I've also been waiting since 14th October for my White CVT, Nissan Customer Services tell me its on schedule for the 28th April (fingers crossed).As flynn comments it should be ready the day after the Dealer receives it
I hope you do receive yours on the 18th........not many more sleeps

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Paul

good to see your CVT arriving now - it has been a helluva long wait for you......

It shouldnt take too long for your dealer to get the car ready but I suppose it really does depend on your dealer and how many cars they have to get out.. best idea is ASK!!

They'll be wanting the car out asap too - as soon as you have the car - they have your dosh!!!!
All the very very best and let us know how you get on!!

Fee x

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi Paul,
The only reason for any delay would be if you are having extras put on. Other than that, as said, the next day.

Lj2.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome Paul, good to see another Juke owner on the Sussex Coast... Have Fun

Ozza

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Paul - enjoy the roads down there. Picked mine up from a dealership down there and the smile itgave driving it back was something else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts