Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
Just new to Juke forum - work for a Nissan dealer in Ireland (and believe it or not - we pride ourselves on customer service here!!).
Now have 2 Jukes on the driveway - one purchased privately for the family (Acenta Premium 1.5dCi in Arctic White) and one comes with the job (Acenta Premium 1.5dCi in Force Red)
Really enjoying both cars - please feel free to ask any questions regarding the car and the responsibility we have to the customer to make sure the collection of your car is a memorable experience!
Hope you are all enjoying your Jukes!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi domsay welcome to the forum
we have a few dealers on here that also enjoy the forum for the banter and offer advice when needed
it says a lot about a car when a dealer actually buys one for personal use dont you think?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks deks36,

In all honesty, the forum is just as useful to dealer staff as it is to members of the public as we can then guage what the public like / dislike (hopefully not much!!) about the car and use the feedback on a day-to-day basis!
I do think it is a statment of intent when someone who works for Nissan or the dealer network buys a car for personal use, as in my case,I can honestly say to customers that I like and trust the car enough to put my most treasured possessions into it on a daily basis!
Roll on 28th August when my Juke Tekna DIG-T 190 4WD arrives!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Disney Freak said:
Welcome aboard, wow 2 Jukes,.....jealous, moi????
yes but he has only purchased one
where as our resident mod kat has bought 2 and a few other members have done so

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome domsay,
The juke you get with the job, Do you use it as a demo car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Morning, yes it is also a demonstrator vehicle - but as long as I get to drive it home at night then thats the main thing!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Welcome domsay!!You give me hope, because I too am waiting for my AWD/CVT 6M Tekna Premium, in force red.The 28th sounds about right for me here in Spain.It will be the first one of its kind in Southern Spain, so the dealer is as excited as I am!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Lady juke said:
deks36 said:
Disney Freak said:
Welcome aboard, wow 2 Jukes,.....jealous, moi????
yes but he has only purchased one
where as our resident mod kat has bought 2 and a few other members have done so
Too right Deks...... We will have two Nissan's in our family soon!

Lj
that doesnt count reminds though I need to mention that to my contact at Nissan do you know they keep those on fleet so when it goes in for repair they given you the same car as a courtesy vehicle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts