Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, have just signed up after reading the posts of others . Seems to be a friendly and usefull site. I received my RedJuke 1.6 117bhp Tekna on 12th March, Found the wheel arch trim retaining screw OS/Rear was not screwed in on first wash. Also as others have mentioned dodgy alignment of N/S front wing and bumper , will have to take it up with Motor group who supplied. Other than that nothing else apart from the notchy gear change movement, I must admit my Ford Ranger Xltwas far smoother , But never mind. I hope that is all the faults that I find. Trachycarpus (which by the way is a palm tree )

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola Trachycarpus

Glad you explained it's a tree, thought it was a dinosaur

The gears will bed in, mine was the same.
Enjoy the forum

Lj x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Lady juke said:
The gears will bed in, mine was the same.
Enjoy the forum

Lj x
How many times did you have to slip into reverse at bed time before it went smoothly?

Hi and welcome to the forum. Smutty inuendo isn't compulsory but always welcome. I blame the girls.Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hiand Thanks, never had to slip into reverse , I go straight down the road ,do a 180 and come back out. T

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi there without wax, Mines that Force Red colour which is a sort of Ruby colour and it's been waxed, it could almost have it's own chat show with that large mouthed smile, it could be called Saturday Night with Ruby Waxed . T

·
Registered
67 Posts
hi, welcome to the site. just got mine aswell and im finding the gear changes a bit annoying too.
btw i agree with Lady Juke,Trachycarpus sounds like adinosaurto me...

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi there New2Juke , Not a Dinosaur but a Chinese Windmill palm , have about 9 in the garden and have been sitting under them today in the sun slurping Port. what a life . T

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
hi.welcome to the house of fun,from the far corners of west yorkshire.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To all you well wishers, Thank you . T

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
trachycarpus said:
Hi there without wax, Mines that Force Red colour which is a sort of Ruby colour and it's been waxed, it could almost have it's own chat show with that large mouthed smile, it could be called Saturday Night with Ruby Waxed . T

Never mind all those airy fairy red descriptions, TC. You're taking the ****(Hucknell).It's Simply Red.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts