Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to introduce myself as I ordered a Acenta premium pack,white, CVT 1.6 back in September looks like March (hopefully).</font>Do you think the chrome pack will look good on White?</font>Excellent Forum guys</font>
Will post updates on delivery date?</font>

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! It makes the waiting slightly more bearable!

Can't comment on the chrome pack, I like to look at those things in the metal!

So you ordered yours in September and have been given March delivery? I ordered mine last week and was given March delivery. Is it different waiting times for different models/engines?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome .......... am trying to imagine the chrome trims on white.
Can imagine the sill strips on the side .... but have to say not sure about the rest.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Remy said:
Many thanks for your welcome everyone - feel like one of the family already
Your turn to do the washing up haha welcome to the family

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome Remy - enjoy the forum while you wait for the perfect white Juke (no nasty colour to worry about)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse Remy

Congratulations - you bought the best colour!!!!!!

I love WHITE and I love Chrome but in my opinion Chrome looks better on darker colours as it stands out more

Its your car and your choice so you do what you want !!!!

Have a wee look in the gallery section of the forum and you can see what folk have done to their cars...

All the best

Fee x

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Remy see you have goodchoice in colour white is the top Juke

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola

When I collected my Juke there was another White waiting for collection that was chromed up...... I agree with Fee that you couldn't really see it on the White.

It's your call in the end...... Just glad your in the White crew

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congratulations on choosing the best colour.

I saw a number of colours at the showroom with the chrome pack and they all set the jukes of very well indeed and all looked great. The only thing I would say isthe jukes with colour looked better with the chrome pack, but the white looked good on its own anyway. The chrome just gives it that slight edge and I thinkthere was still contrast with the white, so if you have the dosh to kit it out go for the chrome.x

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome Remy. It is best left to your own taste.But, we have chosen to do without it as we don't think it will stand out on the white.
Mind you the shiny tinsel that surrounds cakes with white icing makes a difference to the cakes, doesn't it?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I personally don't think the chrome would stand out enough on a white Juke to make it worth while.Would look good on some of the coloureds though.

·
Registered
272 Posts
welcome...and you chose the very best colour. simmo.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Remy said:
Just like to introduce myself as I ordered a Acenta premium pack,white, CVT 1.6 back in September looks like March (hopefully).</font>Do you think the chrome pack will look good on White?</font>Excellent Forum guys</font>
Will post updates on delivery date?</font>
Same order as me. I ordered 31 August and got delivery 7 November.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.