Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.I am new to these forums,so I will try my best to keep things simple.I have just ordered my new Juke 1.6 Acenta,it is due for delivery on the 4th March.I had a test drive yesterday at the Dealership and it looks and drives good, has anybody have or noticed any problems with their car,you could let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi SKotty,

Welcome to the forum, you will find everything on the forum, well with in reason, there are loads and loads of posts from people all over the world, there are some cracking posts and there are posts about the problems that some people have had with their juke.

All I can say is seek and ye shall find, enjoy

By the way what colour have you gone for?

JOW

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to eveyone for their replies,I will wade through the Forum over the next couple of days.I am getting the Mettalic Black,it certainly looks very nice.I can`t wait to get it delivered.One question Guys and Gals,does the Juke have "running lights".I never really noticed that on the test drive.
Thanks everyone.
SKotty

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By the way,JOW enjoy your new Juke when you get it next week
SKotty

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome Welcome Skotty1
.......... and you will also find that the rest of the world is on this forum too ....... (well almost the rest of the world ....... but we are the big bunch that make the most of it
)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome SKotty to the madhouse that is also known as the JUKE owners club

Lots of banter - lots of nonsense, but above all - lots of sound advice from a lot of lovely people....

Please search the forum before posting questions but I am sure if you spend the next 10 years wading through the posts - you'll find LOTS of useful info

Where are you buying from???

All the very best when the car comes

Fee x

1 - 20 of 23 Posts