Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!!

A happy Nissan Juke owner from Sweden here!

I Got mine about 4 weeks ago and cant stop driving it.

Mine is an tekna version with the 1,6 DIG-T (MR16DDT)
Black exterior and red interior
Got everything except 4wd and leather.

Really happy with it and it is my first NEW car so I really hope I did the right choice.

The cars I had before were Nissan Primera 1993, Primera 2001, Nissan 350z 2004 and Nissan Maxima 2003.

So an other nissan Neerd here

Thanks alot.

Alexander "Sasha" (no not a girl)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi sasha welcome to the forum. Nice to see you have your DIG one thing though you say you dont have leather, Uk spec tekna gets leather as standard, is that not the case in sweden?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
deks36 said:
hi sasha welcome to the forum. Nice to see you have your DIG one thing though you say you dont have leather, Uk spec tekna gets leather as standard, is that not the case in sweden?
Probably use Elk skin over there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
deks36 said:
Nope. Not standard. You must pay extra for that, but I got keyless and all other little thingies

I wanted the 4wd but I had to pay about 20% of the car price just to get it. For me it is not worth it. I paid 215,000sek for the car and they want 40,000sek for the 4wd.SoI asked my selfif I really need it, I live inthe city and there is only snow 3 mounths a year.For the qashqai you pay only 14,000sek for the 4wd.

The one and only thing I dont like with my car is the sound, the speakers really sux. Going to look for some new ones soon, and also a subwoofer if it is possible.

·
Registered
105 Posts
See my mods post about swapping the speakers, it's very worthwhile, but does need soundproofing also.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yes, real easy, the door trims come off easy.

I got the self adhesive sound proofing panels off eBay, and Alpine speakers.
This time I didn't use components speakers, but I think they would give even better results. The Alpines have there own tweeters and it can sound a bit over-bright unless you turn the treble down. I did think about disconnecting the oem tweeters in the A pillars, but haven't yet.

The Alpines have amazing clarity and reasonable base, so I'm in no rush to fit a sub, but I already have an active Pioneer sub with remote control that I saved when I traded in a Civic. I prob try the sub after I've completed my internal LED mood lighting project!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm, I had Infinity speakers in my Maxima anfd it sounds really really really perfekt, but I changed the tweeters also then. I was looking for a pair of Cerwin Vega V-Max to fit in there.
The one thing I am waiting for now is the spring, when I can fit my 19inch chrome rims on it. It is going to look so good on my Black car. he he he. Just hope the fit
The are now 245/35-19 but I can get 235 if it fits better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts