Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may be aware the heritage centr had its own offical photographer on site on the day he is going to email me some images at some point but he said if you go to his website

www.sandsimaging.com

pictures will be there to view. He said to leave a message for him with email address and reg number of car for any images you may be interested in purchasing he will then send you a proof for you to view

Just had a brief look it seems only one pic is online for viewing (mine) so if you message him he will send you a proof pic to view
remember you are not oblidged to purchase these and it has no finacial benefit to the forum if you do
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
377 Posts
Still got the brill shine on him/her Deks. What a lovely pic too, are you getting one done?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haven't decided yet possibly.
I also have a load of photos from the meet they emailed to me none of specific cars I will sort them later and post here
the photographer asked that if I use any images on the forum to add his website to the picture so here is the link
http://www.sandsimaging.com

all the pics below are available from the above website

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
377 Posts
They are both really fab pics & you dont get the chance to have your carphotographed like that very often. Go for it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts