Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is. Pick it up next Saturday could of had it anytime after Weds if wanted. Apologies if the photo's are huge not posted them on here before!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Did the dealers have to ask you guys to leave so they could lock up!!!!!

The car looks great, the next week is going to drraagggg a little I think. Well worth the wait

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not me hubby went straight from work I was gutted as been off work for the last couple of days sick so couldn't go for a look although he's promised me a trip up there on Sunday. OMG next week is so going to drag this is the first time I'm wishing a weekend to go quick

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Wont be long now!!!! - its like giving birth - the impending arrival takes TOOOO long to arrive..

Can i just say though that the in first pic you posted, the colour almost looks metallic green? - it looks sensational. in the sunshine the haptic blue will look gorgeous and no be honest I hadn't given it a second thought - BUT - in seeing it like that, I certainly would have one now......

Woohoo - bring it on - Remember to review the car after a few days so we can all find out how things are going.

Fee x

·
Registered
329 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Wont be long now!!!! - its like giving birth - the impending arrival takes TOOOO long to arrive..

Fee x

OOOOOH.........a bouncing baby Juke!!!!

Thats gotta smart!!!

andy
Edited by: andytran

·
Registered
56 Posts
Alicat, I had a suspicion that the haptic blue would look fabulous - and it really does.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
oh the dreaded wait
, owners forums are a great way to help with the wait and nice to know its not just you waiting

·
Registered
221 Posts
The photos really do make the colour look lovely.

I saw one yesterday out and about, and I must say . . . . rather stunning.

·
Registered
423 Posts
It will clippy.Hope you get it befor you go to the USA.Lol it will look good next yo mine. When your awayEdited by: cappuccino

·
Registered
49 Posts
It really is a lovely colour, A Heptic passed me going the other way round a roundabout in Ipswich yesterday, I thought then how nice the colour was, good choice. Have fun Bob

·
Registered
44 Posts
Alicat I bought one of these yesterday (pick up Wednesday, hurry up time), had looked at a lot of jukes and many in red and silver but as soon as I saw the car in this colour not even the spec came to mind, just lived it.

Well happy it turned out to be a dci in acenta premium with less than 10k on the clock.

Whilst jukes aren't 10 a penny you don't see many this colour, usually red or white! Hope your enjoying it, I'm still like a kid in a candy shop, and I don't even have it yet!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts