Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hers the new addition to the fleet, the mrs new car which arrived yesterday. Its not the 190hp 4x4 we originally ordered but due to earthquake issues its a 1.6 tekna

·
Registered
72 Posts
Enjoy the new addition, if I was you I would give it a run out before her indoors likes it so much she stops you using it. Fun to drive

Ps picked the best colour

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Digisscoop said:
Enjoy the new addition, if I was you I would give it a run out before her indoors likes it so much she stops you using it. Fun to drive

Ps picked the best colour

Its her car not mine, i will hardly ever drive it. Plus the little toy i keep in the garage for sunny days is a lot more fun to drive than any juke

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
feefeeglasgow said:
Cracking car - cracking pics, cracking weather and cracking driveway!!!!

All the best

Happy Driving!!!!

Fee x
Technically its on next doors driveway lol, well its shared access . The nice flowers and stuff are nothing to do with me though! I have zero interest in gardening they are all the neighbours work.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
insanojackson said:
feefeeglasgow said:
Cracking car - cracking pics, cracking weather and cracking driveway!!!!

All the best

Happy Driving!!!!

Fee x
Technically its on next doors driveway lol, well its shared access . The nice flowers and stuff are nothing to do with me though! I have zero interest in gardening they are all the neighbours work.
Lucky you.......

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nah my toy is shown below, totally different driving experience to a Juke though. Again not everyones cup of tea but bloody god fun. Its not my daily drive though

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks aggresive, I can imagine a totally different driving experience to the Juke... just look at the ride height difference!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts