Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all , I wonder if anyone can help me , my auntie has a juke 2013 4x4 1.6 petrol she has took it to Nissan and they said they cannot get the part anywhere , so she has taken it to a local garage and they said they can do it but it’s going to be £1400 plus Vat ,which I think is very steep , has anyone on here got one for sale new or second hand ? and has anyone fitted one before ? Please could you let me know your thoughts , Many Thanks Ed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Morning all , I wonder if anyone can help me , my auntie has a juke 2013 4x4 1.6 petrol she has took it to Nissan and they said they cannot get the part anywhere , so she has taken it to a local garage and they said they can do it but it’s going to be £1400 plus Vat ,which I think is very steep , has anyone on here got one for sale new or second hand ? and has anyone fitted one before ? Please could you let me know your thoughts , Many Thanks Ed
You haven’t said which part.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You are right , stupid me 🤣, it’s the fuel pressure regulator control circuit
Go to youtube and enter vehicle and part affected there is a video explaining how to remove and clean the part and refit seemed to work, problem solved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts