Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Ive just had NCS on the phone, my date is now 10th May, instead of the 20th May
But, she said that shes contacted my dealer & told them to contact the distribution centre & she will now call me weekly unless theres any more information.

Ok, im confused, why would she tell my dealer to conract the distribution centre, if theres no more news to tell?

Can anyone shed some light on it for me

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
knowing NCS to pass the buck I'd call the dealer let them know what you've been told and see what they say , distribution will also have an idea when its due in and when its on al orry to dealer

·
Registered
561 Posts
maeby your dealer dont know about the 10 may and its gonna be his job to contact you every week???
.....i hope....

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
deks36 said:
knowing NCS to pass the buck I'd call the dealer let them know what you've been told and see what they say , distribution will also have an idea when its due in and when its on al orry to dealer
Funny you should say that, ive just got off the phone, she had spoke to the dealer & told him to contact distribution to see if theres anything available out there. Nothing relavent really as theyre like rocking horse poo! Sorry couldnt resist!

Cheers deks

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers deks, I agree, Im really pleased, job done!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Hi, hope you hear back soon. We have just found out that even tho we paid a deposit and ordered our car at the dealer on 31st October, it was only ordered with Nissan on 15 th November, explains why our delivery date has gone back. Salesman is no longer there now so cannot have a go really. Annoying..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kats thats awfull. We know our dealer ordered the next day, we p/xd our Xtrail in on the Sat after we ordered & he showed us the form, I just keep kicking myself as I didnt realise I never had the order number from him.
Thats really bad though as its put you 2 weeks further down the line than you needed to be & thats a big difference with the amount that were being ordered. I hope you manage to sort something out with your dealer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts