Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
First post here. I have just had finance agreed for a 1.6 Acenta with Sports pack. I initially suggested Red on Red however was informed that there was quite a long wait for this however they have a White with Red interior. I would be happy with white, red or black but not too sure red interior would suit the white model.
I would be interested in hearing your views and also at this early stage would you consider looking at a different spec to the Acenta Sport.
Sorry for all the questions

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Hi and welcome, personally I would choose the red car with red interior and if you can go for the tekna spec. I am not biased at all on colour but think the red is definitely better than the White.if not red then go for black or even the gunmetal, which is nice.
Good luck
X

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
the minimum spec you want is premium its worth the extra over the sport
tekna if leather is a must have

·
Registered
147 Posts
If you don't want to wait for red/red than i think that red interior goes well with white, although i prefer grey. I don't think you'll regret it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome grogsy. I went for the red/red and love it. Reversing cam took a bit of getting used to but I'm OK with it now. Whatever you decide you'll love your baby when it comes

·
Registered
561 Posts
For me the color is not important as long its a juke, reversing cam is a great help but dont trust it all the way.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola grogsy,

I agree with you.... I own a White Tekna with the grey interior, saw a red one and didn't really like it.

It is best for you to either look at the pics on the forum or try and see the colour you want at another dealer

Lj

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Red Red is great for me and love all the gagets in the Tekna. Reversing Camera is fab - so much so if they did a front one I would have it...............
Colour is a bit of a personal thing but do go and see one in the metal first. It will be worth the travelling around.
Good luck - whatever you choose.
12inch

·
Registered
13 Posts
At first I wanted the white, but when I saw it in person, it was more of a cream white than a pure white...so I went Red on Red! I love how the metallic sparkles in the sun...and then the red changes to a cherry color at night.

I like the rear camera when I back into a parking space...I'm perfectly aligned...parallel with the stripes!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
The white looks better with the grey interior - I think darker colours like black or gunmetallic or dare I say it RED look better with the red interior

THat said if you want to be different go with the White with Red interior - theres not many of them about......

All the best - decisions, decisions...

Fee x

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Go for Brown, they need a Voice

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got mine in White with the grey/red interior and it looks fantastic especially with the tinted rear windows....IMO the white stands out more...I think the red could have done with being a more vibrant colour red ...to me and sorry this is only my opinion but the juke don't look as good in red...........but it's all about personnel choice and that's why i went for the white........sorry red crew!

i'll get ma coat........

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have the white / red interior. but also like the red, although I also think it could be a better and brighter red. the one in the brochure is way off the actual colour.

personally save the money and use it for something else.

·
Registered
24 Posts
thanks for the back up wjll i thought i was going to get lynched there

1 - 20 of 42 Posts