Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right folks..seems like my paid interview is happening on saturday with a marketing agent on Nissan UK's behalf.
Any tips with what I can hit them with regards pros/cons with the juke.Should be interesting..just hope they not here too long,need to watch the grand national

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think that their paint is soft compared to our old car fiesta and perhaps a dab radio fitted as standard.

·
Registered
135 Posts
it's not only dark in the back of the car but the switch (in front under stearingwheel) to open your petroltank is difficult to find in the dark would be nice if this was illuminatedgood luck saturday
Edited by: baumpie

·
Registered
484 Posts
Better options – a few, as mentioned before:<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Wheels
Sound System
Xenon headlights, DRL incorporated into the bonnet lights.
Rear LED lights
Heated Mirrors!!
Heated windscreen
Metallic white for 2wd

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I would of liked the moon roof. Plus some protection down in the wine rack is a must, I notice on saturday that I already have a big stone dent in the rad already

·
Registered
489 Posts
These would be nice....
* Full size spare tyre
* Arm Rest as Standard
* Brighter Colours of external paint choice
* Sun roof or Moon roof
* More optional choices for alloys
* Needs a better horn

·
Registered
377 Posts
Havent got mine yet, but agree with armrest as standard, the Micra has one & its a must. Better colours, the bright blue thats available elsewhere, but not in the UK & white for 4wd, not just pearl white.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
One for the pros:-

Head turning great looks, good seating position, nice drive, lots of great gadgets and some great, if a little expensive, extras. Overall, a really
motor. All pretty obvious really.
Lj2.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts