Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a brand new Juke 1.6 automatic which I purchased in November 2014.
I broke down 60 miles from home.
I was towed home and arrived back at midnight on Friday.
Next day it was picked up from my home address in Portsmouth and towed to Nissan Westway in Southampton.
I just got a call from the dealership tonight to be told a new gear box was needed and it would take up to 4 weeks!
What do you think to that?
Alison

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Charlotte,
I have the same problem as you on my Juke auto - it's a 13 plate. I also had the same problem with a Note which I traded in, hopefully to get rid of the problem. No technician in 2 Nissan dealerships could diagnose what was causing this problem so I got rid of it and replaced it with the Juke. I even contacted the top man at Nissan UK, but he handed it off to customer service who were useless. Now the Juke has the same problem. Just as before, a third Nissan dealer cannot tell me what's wrong and Nissan customer service have been no help either. I actually recorded the noise on my phone, but that wasn't good enough for them - they had to hear it for themselves. So, I left the car with them for a week as the fault is intermittent, but nothing happened - or so they told me. They did fit a fan belt and tensioner from a donor car, but I'm not hopeful and it's too early yet to see if this will make any difference. Can you keep me informed if you get a solution to this and I'll do the same?
I bought a brand new Juke 1.6 automatic Nov 2014.
I broke down 60 miles from home.
I was towed home and arrived back at midnight on Friday.
Next day it was picked up from my home address in Portsmouth and towed to Nissan Westway in Southampton.
I just got a call from the dealership tonight to be told a new gear box was needed and it would take up to 4 weeks!
What do you think to that?
Alison

1 - 2 of 2 Posts