Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm Ouch!

I have had several Nissan micras over the years and this time, I've gone for a Juke!

I tried my local Nissan dealership (both new and used) but I wasn't happy that they were giving me a good price for my preferred model, so, I went to OrangeWheels on the web. They got me an excellent deal and I ordered from a Nissan dealer in Yorkshire! (Even though I live in Essex). Delivery is set for 20th July 2011 and I can't wait!

I've never had a new car before! I feel really posh getting a brand new one. We got a new one for the same money we would have paid for second-hand locally!

I ordered the Accenta 1.6 (premium pack) in metallic black with the red interior trim.
They also threw in some mats for free! £14,532 on the road.

So when the day comes, I'll have a day trip up to Yorkshire in the micra (part -ex) and drive home in my funky new Juke!

Woo-Hoo!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome Ouch!

Went down an identical purchase route to you and drove to Yorkshirein my trade-in as well.
Very happy with everything.

Hope yourJukearrivesearly like mine

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
food for thought, when your local dealer closes down due to lack of sales as evryone is buying online at discount will you be happy to travel so far for warranty work or servicing?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
deks36 said:
food for thought, when your local dealer closes down due to lack of sales as evryone is buying online at discount will you be happy to travel so far for warranty work or servicing?

Well, hopefully before they go out of business they'll investigate why their customers are driving 3-4 hours away, to buy cars and make their prices more competative. I hope you're not suggesting I pay £1200 extra, to my local Nissan dealer just so he can remain un-helpful when I ask for a discount.

He's expensive and crap; but at least he's local?

I haven't got the luxury of extra money sitting around with Glyn Hopkin's name on it; if he want's my cash he has to earn it!

Ouch!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
not suggesting anything, merely pointing out that eventually if people do not buy their cars from the dealer they expect to repair it when it goes wrong and give them a free loan car the dealer has had to BUY that dealer will be out of business then where will people go.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
oh and for whats its worh I wouldn't buy from Glyn Hopkins either awful dealer takes the pee and deserves to go bust

·
Registered
912 Posts
WelcomeOuch that hurt! And welcome to the new car brigade. I think you will find the Juke a lot more exciting than the Micra. My next door neighbour has a two year old Micra and when I told him we were having a Juke, he said that he wished he could aford one. He said I will have to wait a few years yet and get a second hand one.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts