Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still awaiting mine. Ordered in September and due 19thNovember... but still not here.. :(and no date yet.... Saw one on the M4 last week and got super excited and then a bit sad :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it's a 1.6 DIG-T Tekna. I was told it was something to do with a faulty alarm?<h1 id="fdmodel" style=": transparent; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 1.4em; line-height: 1.4; ">
</h1>

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
its not faulty I believe its becuase the UK insurance industry as insisted on a specific type of alarm which had to be retro fitted to early models at the factory prior to dispatch and i think it took a little while for the supplier to come up with th goods, I am sure it will be with you soon may be worth a call to Nissan to see what they have to say and see if they are offering any thing by way of sweetner also I would insist they cover the extra VAT if delivery goes past Jan 4th as it isnt your fault its late

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, deks36. Just did that and they told me that they have a chassis number and that it's now flagged for delivery. Fingers crossed

·
Registered
210 Posts
I dont know how many transporters Nissan have coming South in a week, mine is suposed to be at my dealer in Watford by Weds maybe mine will be on there with yours. I think running in is 1000 miles taking it easy with the right foot not over reving

1 - 12 of 12 Posts