Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Ordered or should I say the wife ordered a new Juke for delivery on Dec 14 fingers crossed. I fancied the Nissan 370Z well If only, we can all dream. We went to the show room just to look, well you all knowhow the story goes.I could not believe it when we actual agreed on something how good the little juke lookedit must be the first time in the 21 years of marriage that we have seen eye to eye. We bought the 1.6 Acenta sport in white, we went away and had a think or I did what the heck we should up grade to the preimum pack. Went back to the dealers the next day, he looked at us and said you do know the earliest we can get oneis March and started to talk about the extra vat and duty my eyes started to cloud overso we decided to go with what we had. Any way enough said just waiting now and hope she arrives on time.....

Rob....

·
Registered
754 Posts
How exciting.
You'll love it.
14 December was my original delivery date, before I got a cancelled order.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi Jockney and welcome,you have</font>ordered the same speck and colour as us whatinterior did you go for ?ours is red.we too justwent to the showroom for a look had a test drive,and came outgiggling we hadordered it.pick it upTuesday ........cant wait !!!! simmo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Jockney

Where did you order from? I collected mine yesterday from glyn hopkins in Romford and have to say they were great, only 2 weeks later than originally planned for my 1.6 Acenta premium.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello everyone, thanks for the warm welcome.We also bought ours from Glyn Hopkins of Romfordwe picked the grey interioralthough we did like the red but yet again it was a long wait untill after xmas forthe red,we just didnt want to wait that long. The sales man said they had sold almost 150 Jukes at Glyn Hopkins before they had even seen one juston the strenth of the little model they had in the showroom. SoI suppose we arepretty lucky to even get a a sniff of one. With all the press and stories I have been hearing looks like Nissan have done it again with the Juke the only probs I see for Nissan is the Note, would you buy one if you seen the Juke sitting next to it? I don't think so, do you,or am I just being biased....

What do you think...

Rob.....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Jockney - welcome - 21 years of wedded bliss and you finally agreed on something
now you can fight over who gets the car keys first .................................

·
Registered
37 Posts
welcome and have fun here ...( lots to learn)

·
Registered
272 Posts
welcomedave ......i want your hat !!!!!
simmo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts