Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Ordered my Juke Acenta Premium Gun Metallic at the start of October.

Current delivery date is for the 2nd week of December. Counting the days.

I can't wait. Christmas might come a little bit early for me?

But date has already pushed back one week so fingers crossed it won't move any further out.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi milos welcome to the forum, is your car petrol or diesel, and as i am local to you can i ask which dealer you used?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi deks36,

It's a diesel and I ordered from Bailey's Nissan of Canterbury.

As like you had an initial blip. Still Ordered though and got a good deal on part exchange.

Just can't wait.

I work in Herne Bay so may well see you around town.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
well for what its worth got mine on the date given when i ordered so hold up isnt them, they were always straight and honest with me mind i didnt get as good a deal as i wanted with my p/x but overall deal was fine

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally collected my Juke last Thursday. 1.5dci Acenta Premium in Gun Metal/Grey interior.

Dealer phoned me on the Wednesday to say it had arrived and was having its PDI done, even doing this on his day off.

So arranged 7 day insurance and picked it up the next day. (Just in time for some winter driving over the weekend and beyond)

All I'll say is. It was worth the wait.

I didn't have to wait as long as some people on the forum for delivery. But at least the dates given by the dealership were accurate up to a point and it only slipped by a week which considering the stories on here and the weather at Sunderland was more fluke than judgement.

The salesman and sales manager I dealt with at the dealership were both helpful and did answer any of my queries/questions that I had.

Sometimes dealerships will go out of their way to be helpful. But as with anything a bit of karma from both sides does help as if you come across as easy to deal with they will be as helpful as they can in return.

All in all a pleasant transaction for a change. Thanks to all at Baileys Nissan.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hmm think that was directed at me a little, well pleased you had a happy experience
and trust me you wont get an easier person to deal with than me, as I know the business know what its all about. difference with me is I wont be mugged off or lied to as was my experience with same dealer

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Milos

goodluck with your new car. I would be very gratefull if you post some pictures.
Have a happyJUKE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts