Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Hello!

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Jussy 
#1 ·
Hello... just ordered our Tekna Juke today.... but have to wait till February to get it...

Is this usual??!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
hi and welcome, yeah that sounds about right i ordered my tekna last week with a delivery date of end of Jan, hoping it might come sooner though the wait is already killing me and its only been a week.

#5 ·
hi and welcome to the forum to you waits are very long at present especially for CVT and DIG-T models would appear the car is far more populare than Nissan expected, you would have thought they would have learn't from the QQ, only advice i can give is to search out cancelled order or ask the dealer to see if a different spec and colour has a quicker delivery
It is worth the wait

#7 ·
I am sorry for your delay but seems par for the course just now - delivery dates moving around on an almost daily basis

Phone Nissan Customer Services for updates although each dealer will be looking a t nissans distribution computer and this shows changes almost daily

Good luck - hope the wait doesnt put you off...

It is worth it - HONEST

Fee x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.