Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello... just ordered our Tekna Juke today.... but have to wait till February to get it...

Is this usual??!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello jussy
Gratz on your purchase.... shame about the wait tho

·
Registered
166 Posts
hi and welcome, yeah that sounds about right i ordered my tekna last week with a delivery date of end of Jan, hoping it might come sooner though the wait is already killing me and its only been a week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello!

Oh well... no early Christmas present for me then!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum to you waits are very long at present especially for CVT and DIG-T models would appear the car is far more populare than Nissan expected, you would have thought they would have learn't from the QQ, only advice i can give is to search out cancelled order or ask the dealer to see if a different spec and colour has a quicker delivery
It is worth the wait

·
Registered
29 Posts
Seems about right, yesterday my delivery date was the 30th Dec. Dealer phoned tonight and it has now moved to the 1st of Feb although he's hopefull it might move to January. Still gutted though

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I am sorry for your delay but seems par for the course just now - delivery dates moving around on an almost daily basis

Phone Nissan Customer Services for updates although each dealer will be looking a t nissans distribution computer and this shows changes almost daily

Good luck - hope the wait doesnt put you off...

It is worth it - HONEST

Fee x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have chosen the Haptic blue too.... there didnt seem to be many of those!!

....typical!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts