Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone i am awaiting my new juke in artic white been told date so far is the 27 may but reading other posts and seeing lots of delays now getting worried . Im not the most patient person ordered it on 15th march 10 week wait nearly feel of my chair .Half way there now though hope i dont get let down.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi beverly welcome to the forum hava a good read you will find loads of useless chaater here but mixed in is the odd useful remark and you will see the car is a runaway success for Nissan its just a shame they cant build them quick enough, 10 weeks is an average wait if not a quick delivery given the wait some are having 6 months + for many

·
Registered
489 Posts
@beverleyabel - Hi and welcome to the forum
great choice of colour don't forget to cast your vote in the colour poll

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi beverleyable. Welcome to the forum.

Just so that you are aware, you don't have to vote if you don't want to.

Lj2.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the warm welcome i am having the 1.5 diesel tekna never ever had a top of the range before so even more excited my last 4 cars have been citreon so a complete change can anyone let me know what they think of the diesel engins as reading the reviews that i have they dont rave about it .

·
Registered
605 Posts
beverleyabel said:
thanks for the warm welcome i am having the 1.5 diesel tekna never ever had a top of the range before so even more excited my last 4 cars have been citreon so a complete change can anyone let me know what they think of the diesel engins as reading the reviews that i have they dont rave about it .
Its a corker!!! I have gone from a Renaultsport to the Dci Juke and its a great car to drive and has loads of poke - not brill in 1st gear (a little different to what Im used to) but once in 2nd it flies

·
Registered
605 Posts
beverleyabel said:
hi thanksfor that flynn youve made me a very happy girl was getting a bit worried with the reviews that i had read
My pleasure.

And just for the record had the car since 1 Aprildone 680 miles and currentlly getting 47.7 mpg.Edited by: flynn

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
another question if anyone can help me please is there anyone else i can phone apart from my dealer to find out progress with my car dont like to keep phoning the dealer think he thinks i dont have a life lol. Im just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
beverleyabel said:
another question if anyone can help me please is there anyone else i can phone apart from my dealer to find out progress with my car dont like to keep phoning the dealer think he thinks i dont have a life lol. Im just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have the order number (if not get it from your dealer) pm Nissan on here and they will get back to you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts