Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm so excited I am about to place my order for my new Juke, going for a test drive on Saturday then place the order. Don't want delivery until 1st September but thought I had better do it now so I have plenty of time.

Donna B
XX

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Everyone, I'm going for the 1.6 WHITE Tekna. Love the white ones they look fab, don't see many Jukes in Northants - a good thing for me!!

XX

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone, I know it's a long way off and it's my choice to wait but I'm soooo excited, I was told that if I ordered today it would be July delivery anyway.

DonnaB
X

·
Registered
17 Posts
The perfect choice Donna, ordered mine last Saturday, it had to be a white Tekna for me but to be fair they all look like great spec. Did like the heated leather seats and keyless start though and my old car had electric folding door mirrors - great in car parks. Hope you enjoy the test drive and remember to take your time; I went into a car park and reversed into about 8 parking bays to try out the reversing camera - cool!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's the heated seats I wanted, I had them on a Tigra a few years ago and now really miss them, it's such a great car with great spec, can't wait for the test drive, think I might be doing the same with reversing to try out the camera lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've definitely come to the conclusion that heated seats are the best invention ever! At 6 every morning when I'm going to the gym, the normal heater only gets going when I'm almost there (not just in the Juke but in any of our cars) but the heated seat is almost instantaneous and so lovely that I then don't want to get out of the car at all.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.